[Typo3-dev] problem when moving typo3 site from windows to linux

Jovana Covik jovana.covik at neocom.com.mk
Mon Jul 11 15:59:50 CEST 2005

I have developed a Typo3 web site on Windows environment, but now I need to move it on Linux server. So far everything was OK, but when I tried to edit some content, I noticed that my RTE is gone (I am using IE as a browser).
On the source of the page I get the reason why it is missing:

<!-- TCEFORM messages
RTE NOT ENABLED IN SYSTEM due to:
RTE is not enabled for user!
-->

The problem appears when in User->Setup I try to enable RTE for the Admin user. It gives me the following error (warning):
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge <http://www.novakfairs.com.mk/typo3/ext/setup/mod/function.array-merge> ]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/neokom/typo3_src-3.6.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_beuserauth.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/neokom/typo3_src-3.6.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_beuserauth.php:254) in /home/neokom/typo3_src-3.6.2/typo3/template.php on line 596

Could anyone point me what might be the problem? I read a post indicating that there may be some database problems when you transfer a web site developed under Windows to a Linux environment. Is this true?

Jovana Covik
NEOCOM A.D
Kuzman Josifovski Pitu 15
1000 Skopje