[Typo3-dev] ^M Garbage

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Jul 8 10:04:58 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> Hi Jan-Erik,
>

>>I think that it is related to using WinCVS when using CVS on SourceForge.
>>But I don't know how to fix it. Next time I'll upload direct_mail to TER,
>>I'll clean it up first.
>

> Try TortoiseCVS which I think has an option to specify the line break
> strings.
>
> - michael
I would NEVER allow a CVS program to change the content beside allowed
$tags$. What would be the diff of a check in version and the local one?

IMHO the better solution would be to use an editor or IDE capable in
storing in the right format, i.e. UNIX style line breaks. As it's
OpensSource http://www.phpeclipse.de might be a solution to consider.

Regs. Peter.