[Typo3-dev] typoscript parameter+ links with anchors

Fabrizio Branca s_brancaBITTELOESCHEN at ira.uka.de
Thu Jul 7 12:04:14 CEST 2005

hi,

it seems that there are no extension programmer in the german newsgroup,
so maybe you could help me with my two problems.

1.)
I am developing an extension, that consists of more than one plugin.
When calling the plugin 'tx_myext_pi1' typo3 passes the typoscript,
which was defined with 'plugin.tx_myext_pi1' to $conf.

But I want to have access to some values from all plugins
(_pi1,...,_pin) of this extension.

Is it possible to define paramter for an extension and not for plugins?
Or is it possible for a plugin _pix to access paramters from another
plugin _piy (x!=y) without parsing the values manually from the $GLOBALS?

Doing it by copying the typoscript is not really the best thing to, I
guess...

plugin.tx_myext_pi1.userpicspath = fileadmin/userpics
plugin.tx_myext_pi2.userpicspath < plugin.tx_myext_pi1.userpicspath
plugin.tx_myext_pin.userpicspath < plugin.tx_myext_pi1.userpicspath

2.)
I am trying for some days to generate links in a frontend-plugin with
anchors. I want to have Links, that are compatible to other extensions,
so I want to use a function like pi_getPageLink or pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url.

Is there a way to add anchors without doing it this way:

$this->pi_getPageLink($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->id, '', $parameter).'#item'

?

Bye,

Fabrizio Branca