[Typo3-dev] changing TYPO3 backend skin through 'User Settings'

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Jul 6 11:36:27 CEST 2005

hi

Some time ago there was 3 or 4 topics concerning new TYPO3 BE skin and
maybe we will get some to test finnaly :) BTW many thanks to the people
who created the new skins.

... but as for me TYPO3 is not ready for more that one BE skin.

For now there can be only one BE skin for all users changed by Ext
Manager. (or did I miss something?)

I've searched through all forums but havent found answer to following
problems:

1. How to set different BE skin to different user / group. It could be
useful if admin can set default BE skin form available ext when creating
group / user.

2. How to allow user to change the skin without installing /
deinstalling ext? For example through 'User Settings'.

--
grtz
Krystian