[Typo3-dev] Saving form in DB

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Wed Jul 6 11:01:08 CEST 2005

hi,

> Sorry I don't get it.
> I do know the extensions like ve_guestbook or tt_guest, which all save form
> data into a db table but they are quite difficult to understand and I don't
> know which one of them is using the really best way for saving the form
> values
>
> So I am still looking for some code saving form values (exec_INSERTquery ?)

maybe you want to install the extdeveval extension for shortcuts to
typo3 api information

ex:

$saveFEUsers['uid'] = '';
$saveFEUsers['pid'] = $this->config['pid_feuser'];
$saveFEUsers['tstamp'] = time();
$saveFEUsers['crdate'] = time();
$saveFEUsers['deleted'] = '0';
$saveFEUsers['usergroup'] = $this->config['feusergroups'];

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_INSERTquery('fe_users', $saveFEUsers);

hth alex