[Typo3-dev] Storing large Session data

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Jul 5 14:58:41 CEST 2005

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

there's no need to change the way the limitation works. It _is_ already
done as you wish. The limitation only affects data that shall be set via
the "recs" get-parameter.

Good news for you, bad news for Volker, because the new limitation that
came with version 3.8.0 is not the cause for his problem.

Regards
Thorsten

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!
  >> http://typo3.org/1438.0.html <<

It's not a bug - it's an undesired feature.