[Typo3-dev] New skin for TYPO3

Jean-David Gadina macmade at gadlab.net
Sat Jul 2 15:05:57 CEST 2005

On Jun 4, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Thomas Murphy wrote:
> A configurable skin could be done by a new BE module or (maybe) an
> extension of the user/settings, I thought about that already but
> wanted
> to do this in a second step. This might also be a good idea for
> letting
> people the choice to resize the page-tree frame or things like that...

I've developed a skin for my own Typo3 installations, and have
included some configuration options with an ext_conf_template.txt
file, so it's available when you install the extension...

You can find the config file here:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lightskin/details/?
tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BDATA%5D%5BdlFile%5D=ext_conf_template.txt

And a screenshot here:
http://www.gadlab.net/fileadmin/user_upload/macmade/screenshots/
skinconfig.gif

Maybe you should give a try with your own skin... : )

Have a nice week end,

- - -
Jean-David Gadina (macmade)
www.gadlab.net - Multimedia Network