[Typo3-dev] HMENU: don't open mailto-links in new pages

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 1 09:13:16 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Kraft Bernhard wrote:
>

>>In my opinion it would be more powerful to make the "ATagParams" key of a
>>HMENU (and others) of type stdWrap and do something like:
>>
>>lib.menu.1 {
>>   ATagParams = class="doktype-{TSFE:page:doktype}"
>>}
>

> Good idea. At least for ATagParams this could make sense. Any other
> properties?
>

>>I don't know if it's cleaner to have:
>>NO
>>ACT
>>SPC
>>and newly:
>>STD
>>ADV
>>SHORT
>>EXTURL
>

> That would be too confusing. See my previous post about that.

SPC has a special purpose - in my mind EXTURL has also.

Link goes outside the whole site - or at least should go (it is not
recommend to put inside framesets pages from other sites).
EXTURL doesn't need ACT and CUR.

BUT SHORTCUT would need them, BUT ACT and CUR don't work them (at least
this concerns Typo3 3.8.0).

CASE-statement gives quite much possibilities but NOT
as much as using all the wrapping possibilities which could be
offered using special link "state" (rather link behavior).

The MOST problematic in existing class.tslib_menu.php
is 'USR' - well it would need also ACT and CUR.

EXTURL would be LESS problematic than 'USR'!
Tapio Markula