[Typo3-dev] SimulateStaticDocuments and Google

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Jan 31 13:15:48 CET 2005

Hi!

So it should be in 3.8, right? At least in 3.7.0 it is not there,
underscopes are hardcoded.

Google does not understand underscopes as word separators. There are various
comments about it in SEO forums. For example:
you can try it yourself as proposed here:
http://www.markcarey.com/googleguy-says/archives/discuss-googleguy-confirms-that-underscores-are-not-word-separators.html
Quote: "just search for would.be.nice in google and make our mind. and if
you search for would_be_nice resp. would-be-nice you should see the
differences and similarities."

Dmitry.