[Typo3-dev] using devLog instead of debug in the core?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Sun Jan 30 20:40:52 CET 2005

It was made as a way of logging for development purposes. THe idea is
that the presenation of the log is done by an extension which can either
output it to browser, save to a file, or something else.

It was made when I was working on "realurl" extension. However old habit
makes me continuously use "debug()" so I didn't use it since then.

If you have an idea for it, please let us know.

- kasper