[Typo3-dev] Problem with mininews (quite urgent)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sat Jan 29 22:18:29 CET 2005

Hi!

I have a problem with mininews. I am using it on the page with non-English
language and encoding is not UTF-8 ('forceEncoding' is active). Some symbols
have non-english characters. The problem is that search button displays them
like "&x0113;" (htmlentities). In other strings problem becomes even worse.
It appears that encoding is lot completely and characters converted to
. I checked both plugin and tslib but could find where is the
problem.

Did anyone experience the same problem? Is there a solution?

Dmitry.