[Typo3-dev] New general utility module for non admins

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Sat Jan 29 16:39:07 CET 2005

Hi!

With LDAP and ext. DB syncs etc. I see more general purpose modules
coming that must be (or at least may be) available for non-admins.

All these module go now for practical reasons on the Web module (Tools
is not accessible for non-admins). The other reason is that only the Web
module has the page tree.

Does anyone else feel that it'd be nice if we had some general modules
with a page tree for non-admins. This module could perhaps some special
view that shows only sysfolders.

Masi