[Typo3-dev] Applause! :-)

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Jan 27 11:28:01 CET 2005

Hey Stig,

Stig N. Færch wrote:

> Just want to say that it's nice to see things start flowing on
> typo3.org. New pages and content and not least news on the frontpage.
> Keep up the good work.

thanks a lot. I must say that I'm working on it almost fulltime for the last
two weeks now and I'm really looking forward to seeing everything
finished ;-)

And it's amazing how many people are writing me if they could help and some
do a great job already! Currently I'm working with Rupert Germann on the
news system and the next important step will be opening the teams section
so I can provide you with more information about the roadmap for the
typo3.org development, what jobs others can take etc.

--
robert