[Typo3-dev] Porting mediaWiki to TYPO3?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Jan 26 11:25:17 CET 2005

* Robert Lemke <robert at typo3.org> [050126 11:10]:
> extensions and the new one is, that we don't use special wiki records in a
> sysfolder but rather normal pages and real content elements.

I love this EXT (whichout even having seen it), because I have gazillions
of ideas how to use it.

> The big advantage is, that you don't have to convert from wiki to TYPO3 and
> vice versa, you just enable / disable the wiki. Of course we use versioning
> and all that nice features TYPO3 offers.

My question: How do you solve the "problem" than on a WIKI you can generate
"new pages"? Will this generate a new TYPO3 page or enhance an existing page?
I somehow don't get this.
Anyways: Eagerly awaiting the EXT.

Juergen