[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Application Server

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Jan 24 23:55:27 CET 2005

Sharing of information like variables you can access and change from
different places... Nothing you could not do with a database backend and
sessions or something the like, but still. ASP offers it straight away if I
remember right.

JH

news:mailman.1.1106602172.8956.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...