[Typo3-dev] Translation of extension

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Jan 21 14:43:11 CET 2005

Hi!

Here is how it is actually defined in locallang_general.xml (typo3 version
3.7.0):

            <label index="LGL.title">Title:</label>

I propose:

            <label index="LGL.title" comment="A title of a
thing">Title:</label>

So the content of the tag defines label text (same as now) and "comment"
attribute describes this label element for the translator.

Do I misunderstand something?..

Dmitry.