[Typo3-dev] [OT] looking for Robert Meyer

Illes Muller m_i at freemail.hu
Wed Jan 19 22:30:00 CET 2005

Hi,

it's a bit off-topic, but as you know the development of Phpadsnew had
stopped.

The Max Media Manager - Open Source Enterprise Ad Serving [1] is
basically v2.1 of phpAdsNew.

Do you have any experience Max Media Manager?

I've been using phpadsnew for 2 yars and I would like to hear about MMM.

BR,
Illes

[1] http://max.awarez.net/
MAX MEDIA MANAGER is an open source ad server based on phpAdsNew,
enhanced for performance, with many new features, and restructured for
expansion. New features include agency support, rich media ads,
conversion tracking, third-party ad tracking, and optimization and
restructuring for a high-volume multi-server environment. PLANNED
ADDITIONAL MODULES INCLUDE: Search Engine Keyword Marketing, Email
Marketing, Affiliate Management, and Conversion Tracking.