[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila...used Hacked Done in 10 minutes

davmor (nospam please) dmoring at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:40:59 CET 2005

OK.

So not to sound too boastful, but with this hack and TV I just mapped an
entire page in less than 10 minutes.  Did not even go to XML once!!

Wow!!! Robert and Kasper, what a great piece of work guys.  Maybe you might
have time to try this hack out...create elements, clear cache, all done!!!!

I guess that means I will be done early today...

--d

PS:  Dmitry, I tried to find what you were writing about, it is not present
in my version of TV...so I will wait for your write up... TIMTOWDI [tim-
toady] (there is more than one way to do it!!!)