[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila Named Typoscript Object Hack

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 18 20:52:23 CET 2005

Yes, there is another way... TV in 3.7.0 lets you to enter the name and does
not replace it with lib.myObject :) Just click the 'Edit' icon in the TV for
'TypoScript Object Path'. Below the 'Editing type' you will see 'Object
path'.

This is not in the TV tutorial, I was trying to go beyond the tutorial and
found it. Someone should update the tutorial. It is actually does not
correspond to TV version from 3.7.0 and does not cover some important
details. If noone objects I can update the tutorial after a week or two
(really want to help somehow). But since my native language is not english,
someone will have to proof it after my updates.

Dmitry.