[Typo3-dev] Spring-cleaning on TYPO3.org

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jan 18 17:47:56 CET 2005

Hi folks,

as you might have noticed, some weird things happen on TYPO3.org. Maybe you
have discovered new pages popping up and others disappearing out of the
sudden. Well, this is all part of the spring-cleaning 2005 project ...

If you are curious what I'm doing currently, just have a look at the
typo3.org/about/ page, there you'll find a link to the master brush-up
plan.

Some people have offered their help for cleaning up typo3.org and we will
need more helping hands in the future. But the tools we need for organizing
all that are not in place yet, so just be patient for a while until we cry
for help ... ;-)

That's it for now - I have to get back to work, my broom is waiting ...

--
robert