[Typo3-dev] Copy page tree with custom PHP code

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Jan 18 14:08:10 CET 2005

Hi René

> Does those variables the right values?

The strange thing is that the pages which are created are the right pages under the right tree, so they are "ok".
However, due to some reason the content isn't copied. I already have done some checking, but also the TCA was filled, with al table names which should be copied.
I guess that if this doesn't work, I should build this function manualy.

Is there any function which fetches all records on a page (both tt_content and all other records) that you know of?

- Peter Beernink