[Typo3-dev] Testdriven developing

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Jan 13 21:34:15 CET 2005

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

>> What I mean should be clear. Using PHPUnit and writing tests before
>> coding. Then write the code to meet the test.
>
> You might want to write an article about this for typo3.org, to show
> this is easier than most people think...

That's a great idea!

The only place where we already use some kind of unit test is the character
set conversion class. I personally will use unit testing for the final
version of robsconfig (some server administration software based on TYPO3).

Anyways, I'm curious and looking forward to reading about it ;-)

--
robert