[Typo3-dev] Flexform currentSheetID missing in 3.7

Stefan Aebischer saebischer at snowflake.ch
Thu Jan 13 13:31:04 CET 2005

Hi,

I have written a FE-Plugin using Flexforms. In version 3.6 there was in
cObj->data['pi_flexform']['meta']['currentSheetId']
the sheet, the user selected as last in the backend.

In 3.7 this Value isn't anymore set.
Is there a solution to get this value in 3.7?

Another solution which would be helpfull for me, would be to have a
type-field wich swichtes different felxform-sheets. Something like the
$TCA['TABLENAME']['ctrl']['type'] field.

do you have any idea how to do this within 3.7?

many thanks!

cheers stefan