[Typo3-dev] Testdriven developing

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Thu Jan 13 00:53:25 CET 2005

Hi,

> I would like to know how we could do this on SF.net as well.
> AFAIK the only place where a PHPunit check could be done is in
> CVSROOT/commitinfo. But to make this work the unit test must be
> executed on the SF.net server or am I wrong here?

A unit check could be performed anywhere you want but you won't trust
the externel data.

The environment you need for PHPUnit is a php executable and the module
from pear. Statically build the php binary should not be the problem,
but can you execute something on SF.net?

The PHPUnit has to rendering interfaces for the output of the tests, a
html and a text output.

No full idea yet about sf.net.

Greets Sven