[Typo3-dev] Deactivating Backend Modules

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Wed Jan 12 10:36:46 CET 2005

Kraft Bernhard wrote:

> I'm also very interested on this.
>
> A friend of mine who studies information technologies took a first
> look at Typo3 and at the first moment he was overwhelmed by the amount
> of buttons and icons which get presented to one when entering the BE.
> He found it to be bloated :(

Let's not forget that it is the default/admin view which is crowded with
buttons and functions. Apart from the fact that an accessible BE would
be great, the functionality and the interface can already be slimmed
down with TSConfig and other stuff. At least we got it down to a
"secretary friendly" level without too much hassle.

Greetings,
Michael