[Typo3-dev] Deactivating Backend Modules

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Tue Jan 11 20:03:09 CET 2005

Hi Thomas,

Try to reset the $TBE_MODULES variables in a ext_tables.php file.

Apart from that; be careful you do not boarder to rebranding TYPO3 with
your attempts. it is all allowed but if your new backend hides the fact
that the product is mostly TYPO3 and thereby GNU/GPL, you are on the
dark side.

If you want an alternative CMS oriented backend using the same
components like pages and tt_content, maybe we can work together
instead. Benoit POUYET has presented a suggestion for a scaled down and
highly usability oriented backend for "basic users". If this is also
your goal I think we should share the efforts! Please let us know if
this project could have general interest for TYPO3.

- kasper