[Typo3-dev] flexform XML array shows data from all plugins

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Fri Jan 7 22:48:21 CET 2005

I've setup my frontend plugin to use a flexform for configuration values.

I call $this->pi_initPIflexForm() in my plugin class.

When I t3lib_debug::debug $this->cObj->data['pi_flexform'] I can see the flexform fields for every installed plugin that uses a flexform for configuration/

Will this not create conflicts later down the road should a plugin use a field with the same name, especially as all plugins tend to have at least the first sheet called sDEF ?

Webbo