[Typo3-dev] Documentation for plugin development

Steve Webster steviewebsite at msn.com
Wed Jan 5 20:32:46 CET 2005

Hi All,

I've successfully developed my new extension from a back-end perspective.  E.g. created all my tables, defined and tweaked my TCA etc.

The time comes for me now to develop a few plugins to work with this.

I'm struggling to find specific documentation on how to extend tslib_pibase and the creation of the plugin in general really.  I've used the kickstarter to autogenerate a basic file and I will try to work through this and the class.tslib_pibase.php source if I need to.  But, it would be really nice if there were some docs around that covered plugin developmnet basics, integrating flex forms etc.

Thanks in advance,

Webbo.