[Typo3-dev] Anyone using Zend platform?

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 12:39:58 CET 2005

Zend is good. I use it all the time. It is good for bookmarking code
storing things in projects, and highlighting things. Debugging is quite
useful - but ive only used that a few times with TYPO3 because TYPO3 is
so massive.

Zend is a little slow - even for Java. Most of the time this is ok, but
it can get annoying.

I am currently trying eclipse, which seems to have nice "\todo" (doxygen
style) support

dan