[Typo3-dev] Record history does not work

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Jan 1 14:29:20 CET 2005

Hi,

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb:
> Hi Andre,
>
> The problem sounds like a missing t3lib_div::loadTCA() call.
>

> Please try to add line just before line 716:
>
> t3lib_div::loadTCA($table);
>

> This should solve the problem. Please confirm to me directly. I cannot
> test it since I don't have the problem...

see http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000622 as well.

This problem only occurs if there is no extension loaded that will do a
t3lib_div::loadTCA for any particular table. As soon as any extension is
installed that will take care of this call, everything works just fine.

I think this call for t3lib_div::loadTCA($table) should probably go into
class.show_rechis.inc.

Thx and happy new year,
Peter
--