[Typo3-dev] Scripting in TYPO3

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sat Feb 26 10:33:58 CET 2005

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:

> Sorry, but before you go into the details, I am actualy interested about a
> use case, as until now there is none... ;)

For the GUI ;-) ;-)

The GUI (in offline mode) records all modifications to the Site. It then send
a Typo-Action-Script to the server which applies the changes.

And of course for any other application which has to make remote changes.

And it is an API for TCE which is pherhaps simpler than TCE itself ...

you could make a voting system completly in TS:

<input type="radio" name="vote" value="1"> 1

[globalVar = GP:vote=1]
<typo-action-script>
action.10 = CREATE
action.10 {
   table = tx_myvote_votes
   field.pid = 123
   field.vote = 1
}
//etc...
</typo-action-script>
[end]

or make the field.fieldname fields stdWrap and insert it directly ...

i just notice that the result system is missing ... but thats another
story :-)

greets,
Bernhard