[Typo3-dev] Scripting in TYPO3

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sat Feb 26 09:58:21 CET 2005

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:
> Alright, but then again: This doesn't make sense to me having that in TS,
> rather than having it via this CLI/Telnet solution, which makes much more
> sense to me !

I would make a solution where you have a TypoAction-Scripting Engine in
Typo3 where you can locally post TypoAction scripts to the engine and
it executes it ... and then daemons or other scripts (inetd) which make
this connection available over the net (possible using the openSSL layer
from PHP5)

greets,
Bernhard