[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Feb 25 11:24:49 CET 2005

Hi!

True but it is just a proposal of the project and informal discussion. There
will be many difficulties. For example, we had a classic Page module and its
functionality should be supported (already a kind of requirement). Than
TemplaVoila Page module has appeared and it also needs to be supported. It
takes than FlexForms, etc. Tomorrow someone will create another extension
for FlashSite Page module (or whatever) and it also will have to be
supported. TypoG is going to be complex. Before creating plans, it would be
good to informally discuss what we want from this project and is it possible
to actually create an alternative to BE.

Dmitry.