[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

dan frost dan at danfrost.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:15:30 CET 2005

Here is what i think would be nice:

Desktop, OS-independent application which allows users to browse /
publish / edit / use TYPO3 without the stupid behaviour of browsers.
Because the app would only send/receive real data (XML of records / lock
information etc) all the UI would stay in the app.

Yes: this is not a top priority. Maybe TYPO3 isn't the right CMS for it.

I am interested in this because I see it as a way of making
administration of TYPO3 easier for developers. Browsers are rubbish.

dan