[Typo3-dev] Typo3 Services and 3.6.0

Suman Debnath suman at srijan.co.in
Fri Feb 25 06:18:57 CET 2005

Hi Everybody,

I have been making a Typo3 Service extension. My dev workstation is Typo3
3.7.0. I have also made a FE plugin extension to test the service. It works
fine in my machine. The test code looks like this:
if (is_object($sObj = t3lib_div::makeInstanceService("PDFGenerator")))
{
           <code>
}
else
{
if (t3lib_extMgm::isLoaded("pdfgenerator"))
{
                $content .= "Extension loaded but ";
}
$content .= "Service not available";
}

However, the target installation is 3.6.0 (and that is not going to change
in near future). When I install the same extension there, It shows
'Extension loaded but Service not available'.
Can anybody tell me what might have gone wrong and what needs to be done to
make the service work in 3.6.0?

--
Thanks in advance
Suman Debnath