[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Feb 24 17:40:15 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

Kraft Bernhard wrote:

> I was working with Borland C++ Builder again and had the idea to create a
> GUI for Typo3. So it would be possible to work in Typo3 with a OS native
> Application and not via a webbrowser.

what you would need for this is an event based core of TYPO3, because that
is the prerequisite for SOAP, XML-RPC etc.

René and I have many ideas for an event based core and are confident that it
is quite easy to implement without breaking any backwards compability.
However it was not urgent enough that we came up with a written concept
yet.

But we will ... at some point ;-)

--
robert