[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Feb 24 16:46:29 CET 2005

 Hi!

 On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Andreas Otto wrote the following:
> Why not use QT for this?
> Plattform independent, nice widgets...
>
> But there are more important things on the TYPO3 todo list than
> developing a fat client ;-)

 Hmmm, another project that is condemned to fail... TYPO3 is not well
 designed (from a programmers perspective) (ok, it's PHP, that's another
 reason ;-)), otherwise it would be relatively easy to put another view
 above the "backend"... soooo you'll have to write much code!
 Thousands of lines... unpaid, as nobody really needs that...
 I think it will fail, but we'll see ;-)
 Bernhard is often good for a surprise ;-)

 just my 2 cents...

 bye
 Wolfgang

 ps: if you examine the dev-list threads you'll find so many good ideas
 that never made it to anything more than, .. uhm.. nothing ;-)