[Typo3-dev] Project proposal: TypoG

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Feb 24 14:41:47 CET 2005

Hallo List,

I was working with Borland C++ Builder again and had the idea to create a GUI
for Typo3. So it would be possible to work in Typo3 with a OS native Application
and not via a webbrowser. This would also allow one to work offline: Connect to
the server and synchronize, then make all modifications offline, then synchronize again.

I think Dan Frost already thought about such a tool.

I already contacted Borland if the would give away a free-version of their C++ Builder
for this task as I can't afford to buy one (it's about 1.200 Euros for the Enterprise
version which allows you to create binaries which you can give away)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard