[Typo3-dev] Save objects in Session

Rui Santos 25375 at alunos.isel.ipl.pt
Thu Feb 24 11:43:10 CET 2005

Hi, i'm doing an extension and in function main(..) of class
tx_ControlPanel_pi1 i'm doing this:

$i=&$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->getKey("ses","i");
if(!isset($i))
{
 $i= new I();
 echo "hi";
}

with debug(array($GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->sesData['i'])) i check that an
instance of I() is saved in session, but my problem is everytime i do a
refresh (but not close the browser) the key "i" in session gone, and enter
in if(!isset($i)).
I would like to save the object I() once in session until the client close
the browser.
What i'm doing wrong?
(If this list isn't the best one to resolve my problem, can any tell what
are? )

Thanks any help.

Rui
IPLNet WebMail http://www.net.ipl.pt/mail
Tudo o que há para saber sobre a IPLNet
eMail / Wireless / Páginas Pessoais / etc.
  http://www.net.ipl.pt/ (Novo "Site")