[Typo3-dev] xhtml compliancy

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Thu Feb 24 10:36:44 CET 2005

"Martin T. Kutschker" <Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net> schrieb
im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1109089154.2397.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Please have a look at the bugtracker and see what issues already have been
> reported.
>
> If you think something is missing please, reply to THIS posting. I'll
> collect and file the bugs then myself.
>
> If appropriate (and only if!) mention the xhtml version number or the DTD
> in question.

I'm a bit disappointed that besides a few use "xhtml compliancy" quite often
nobody bothers to point out any specific bugs. Especially as it is said that
some users have even patches.

I've been trying to collect some info on the various xhtml variants, but
would be delighted if anyone can point out the differences. It's one thing
to browse through specs, and another to have actual experience.

Masi