[Typo3-dev] Flexform in my extension

Mark Madere cciweb at acorn.org
Wed Feb 23 23:14:27 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have been trying to use flexforms in my own extension.  I have been
able to use the field tt_content.pi_flexform to add flexforms to my
insert plugin record based off of the example in TYPO3 Core APIs.

$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$_EXTKEY.'_pi1']='pi_flexform';

t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue($_EXTKEY.'_pi1',
'FILE:EXT:flex_test/flexform_ds.xml');

I added the lines above to the file EXT:flex_test/ext_tables.php and it
worked, yeah!  So my question is what are the magic lines to get the
same result in my extension table records.  Or perhapps someone can
point me to a plugin that uses flexforms in both tt_contnet and other
custom tables.

Thanks in advance,
Mark