[Typo3-dev] Followup on TER documentation uploading

David Pratten david at kazserve.org
Wed Feb 23 18:38:21 CET 2005

When uploading my extension I get the following message: "The content to be
stored had a compressed size of 112 K and thereby exceeded 100 K which is
the limit for this extension!"

1) The manual that Andreas referred me to talks about a 1MB limit.  Has this
been drastically reduced, or am I hitting some other barrier?

2) Also, I uploaded my bigger manual (60K size including graphics :-) using
the doc-review as the manual suggested, I merged it and then synchronised
the toc's as the TER requests but now if I go to the extensions online
documentation for htmlcssstyling the old TOC is still being shown.

3) The version in the extension's filelist is still the old dummy one before
merging.  Is that correct?

Thanks

David

http://www.jibekjoly.net/typo3/htmlcssstyling/manual-htmlcssstyling-20-01-20
> 05.sxw
Space restrictions can easily be overcome by reading "TYPO3.org Manual for
developers". The chapter "Managing manuals on typo3.org" [1].
[1]:http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_typo3org/Managing_ma
nuals_on/

Cheers,
Andreas