[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Kai Laborenz typo3 at laborenz.de
Wed Feb 23 09:15:14 CET 2005

Andreas Schwarzkopf schrieb:
> Hi Martin and all who is accessibility and xhtml interested,
>
> [crosspost to acessibility and rte ng]
>
> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>
>> For accessibility I think I create a new extension
>> (accessible_content). So we can have new fields like alt-attribute
>> etc. Plus it will perhaps be necessary to step away from
>> backwards-compatibility.

Thats what we are doing at the moment in a client projekt. It isnt
finished yet but parts are working - I announced acronymmanager already
in this newsgroup. I thing the next parts will be ready in the next two
weeks...
What we did is to change the rendering of some content objects - table
is one of them and of course the image handling including changes in the
backend like additional fields for longdesc or aother.

Thats the first thing - having content elements changed and including
additional features in the backend. A.e. a small but nice wouldt be a
field for the title in the standard add-link-form.

The second thing is to ensure that editors are "strongly supported" to
enter their content accessible - tricky when they work with rte. That
could include "tidying" the content after saving or an accesibility-check...

A lot to do.
So I am happy to see that there is a lot of movement here at the moment :-)

Greetings, Kai