[Typo3-dev] use IM combine funtion in an extension

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 16:57:00 CET 2005

Wengrzik, Andreas wrote:
> file.height	435.6m
> file.width	440m
> file.params	-gravity SouthEast -font Tahoma -pointsize 11 -draw "fill black text 6,6 'myText' text 5,5 'myText' fill white text 4,4 'myText'"
> file.offset	0,0
> file.mask	/fileadmin/mask.png
> file	fileadmin/gallery_upload/myPicture.jpg
> alttext	myPicture.jpg

I just took a look at the
$this-cObj->IMAGE() function and noticed that it can just render a single file ... i thought it would be the
function which processes a GIFBUILDER Object but in fact it's just the function which processes a IMAGE object.

So you will need to use the function
$this->cObj->getImgResource('GIFBUILDER', $conf);

$conf will have to be set to the properties required for an GIFBUILDER object...

I don't have an example for an GIFBUILDER object at the hand at the moment (I'm at work) ...

if you could wait 2-3 hours till i am at home I will send you the array-definition required to create
a GIFBUILDER object.

greets,
Bernhard
--