[Typo3-dev] use IM combine funtion in an extension

Wengrzik, Andreas Wengrzik at ewr.de
Tue Feb 22 16:07:43 CET 2005

It looks like it supports subgalleries and random image preview, does it also supports
something like comments, user upload or rating?

Take time for cleaning up it would be better release a good beta than release
something which will be updated daily IMHO :)

But its really great that the community gets a new actually image gallery!!!

Are there plany for new features?
Umm sorry i dont want to demand so much - it´s just a question im really prying about that extension :)

Have a nice day!

Maybe there should be a new sub-mailing list for an Gallery??