[Typo3-dev] rootline question

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Feb 21 10:11:28 CET 2005

Hi!

I am trying to output a title of the active part of the site (i.e. title of
the 2nd level page in the current rootline). First I tried it with this TS:

lib.sectionTitle = HMENU
lib.sectionTitle.special = rootline
lib.sectionTitle.range = 1|1
lib.sectionTitle.1 = TMENU
lib.sectionTitle.1 {
  # Normal menu
  NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}

It outputs the whole path (with links of course) to the current page (on any
level). I think I specified range from level 1 to 1 but it seems that Typo3
disagree :) What is wrong with this code?..

I managed to get 2nd level title using this code:

lib.sectionTitle = TEXT
lib.sectionTitle.data = levelTitle : 1

but still would like to know how to get the same result using rootline.
Should not be difficult I guess. Anybody can help? :)

Dmitry.