[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Sat Feb 19 13:24:40 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

On Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 17:04, Martin Kutschker wrote in
typo3.dev:

> "Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper2005 at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.2.1108654095.8905.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Absolutely. I just have a ton of stuff to do and there are loose
>> ends. This loose end could be closed by someone else and if you want
>> to , you can do it.
>
> Andreas, if you do it, could you do it for all the sysexts that live
> in typo3 (eg indexed_search)?

I have removed all files in the TYPO3xdev CVS from:
tx_cssstyledcontent
tx_indexedsearch

The only thing left is now a ChangeLog saying: "This extension is a sys
extension. Further development happens in TYPO3core."

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Don't comment bad code - rewrite it.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)