[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Thu Feb 17 12:30:25 CET 2005

"Andreas Schwarzkopf" <schwarzkopf.no.spam at artplan21.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:mailman.1.1108637385.3653.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Stefan Beylen schrieb:
>
>> why not try css_styled_imgtext? ;)
>
> yes, if it is completed, it would be very nice to have it all in one
> template.
>
> Ben, Sacha, me and may be some others has made a couple improvements on
> cssc, we could put it together and look, what should be done in 3.8.0.

Please step forward now :-)

css_styled_content doesn't really rely on 3.8. No I won't switch to the CVS
version, and I won't upgrade to 3.8 the minute the first RC is out.

So why not make a new version right now? Perhaps on sourceforge's typo3xdev.

Has anybody done something with the uploads? Because I'm about to write some
code for it. That is I'll wipe out those tables or make them at least
accessible.

Masi