[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Thu Feb 17 11:34:22 CET 2005

Hi!

Is anyone working on css_styled_content? Why I'm asking? I just noticed that
fileuploads (as *sigh* imgtexts) are rendered with tables. And rather dull
ones in respect to accessibility.

I really would appreciate if css_styled_content either would not use tables
at all (except where it is semantically needed) or have to modes: tables and
no-tables.

In my expercience once you've got the hang of CSS positioning you don't want
tables back. In fact my HTML designer asked me every time to get rid of
those tables of imgtext.

So what now? How to help?

Masi