[Typo3-dev] Information request about signed scripts

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com
Mon Feb 14 19:17:35 CET 2005

Hi Karsten,

>>>I use InstallTrigger.install(xpi); Maybe this not adequate on Linux?

In version 0.4.37 of htmlArea RTE, I improved the installation dialog
(software installation disabled, installation success/failure). I think
I also improved the platform-independance of the install script, but
cannot test on Linux. If you want to try and if you have already enabled
copy/paste, you will have to edit the prefs.js file and delete the
user.js file in your profile, otherwise you will never enter into the
dialog.

Regards,
Stanislas